Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine or incandescent
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE (LED): L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply included with low wattage LED lamping; remote power supply required with high wattage LED lamping
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: One-piece formed opal polycarbonate lens is standard; matte acrylic lens optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
2 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
3 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
4 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
5 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Solid top plate. Bottom lens standard with any LED module. Choose option only if specifying incandescent.