Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- Lumen Maintenance: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: LED versions feature integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic is standard; matte acrylic and hand painted lenses optional
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,476
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 738
1 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
2 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s. Not required with incandescent.