Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elegant multi-tiered styling
- 80% direct and 20% indirect lighting provides functional illumination into a space while providing an uplight component to eliminate the "cave effect" of dark ceilings
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- LENS: Top lens and bottom lens standard with any LED module
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,420
L115W | White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,840
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Luminaire total lumens and wattage decrease by 15%.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Field adjustable aircraft cables allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH).
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard