Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elegant multi-tiered styling
- Optional uplight component helps eliminate the "cave effect"
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- LENS: Top lens and bottom lens standard with any LED module
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 75 lb (35 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L57W 1 | Direct Only - White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,420
L86W | Direct/Indirect - White 86W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,130
L115W 1 | Direct Only - White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,320
L172W | Direct/Indirect - White 172W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,259
1 Contact factory for photometrics
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
2 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Field adjustable aircraft cables allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH).
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard