Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1/4" thick acrylic layered disks create a unique profile
- Each semi-translucent disk is screen printed with a circular design
- Fixture supplied with opal acrylic bottom lens
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic
- FINISH: Canopy, stem, top/bottom plate, the spacers between the lens and the flat caps are finished to match your specification. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal and plated finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,855
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Canopy features a 45 degree swivel.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard