Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- End lit construction creates a soft gradation of light down the length of the lens
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply located in aluminum cap
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard. Lenses are made of an impact modified acrylic and are tethered to the housing with an aircraft cable. Acrylic leaves to be field installed. Reference install sheet for details.
- CONSTRUCTION: Machined aluminum housing used to maximize thermal management of LEDs and driver
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)