Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully luminous sides brighten horizontal and vertical planes
- 80% direct/20% indirect distribution
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Crisp, mitered corners are well-lit
- Fully enclosed to keep out dust and debris
- Choose from two diffuser heights
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L85 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 84 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- FINISH: Tailor the canopy to your space. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW, Tunable White, straight cable mounting or rectangles
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L158W | White 158W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 13,341
L315W | White 315W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 26,681
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. 7" canopy features field adjustable aircraft cables that allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). White power cord.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard