Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2" x 2" or 2" x 4" cross-section
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Seamless diffuser
- Crisp, mitered corners that are well-lit
- Exceptionally clean visual appearance from all angles
- Impressive performance
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Sophisticated energized cable mounting options give the luminaire a weightless look
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >36,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 97 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Choose from power supply integrated in canopy or remote. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available with low wattage
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing
- FINISH: Top plate is always white (PT01). Canopy finished to match your specification (except BCE mounting). Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including rectangles or tiered chandeliers
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 0.25W per foot of OAH for low output and 0.51W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L52W | White 52W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,049
L105W | White 105W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,196
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
MCE, MCP, and BCP mount to standard 4" octagonal junction box. BCP option includes standalone (independent of ceiling couplers) junction box cover. BCE option uses ceiling coupler (with cable gripper) to mount to electrically non-conductive structure above. Coupler mounts to ceiling using a 3/8" through hole with a maximum structure thickness of 1.25". Excess cable exits ceiling coupler above structure to be connected to Class II power lead (BCE). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Luminaire shown above features BCE mounting. Please choose one:
3 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum.
4 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum and not painted to match flat canopy.
Lutron control options available with L52W lamping only.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard