Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One of the slimmest ring profiles on the market
- Seamless body and seamless diffuser with no pixelation
- Diffuser sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Exceptionally clean visual appearance from all angles
- Go cordless with 1mm energized cable mounting options
- Cables are field adjustable (up to OAH) enabling multiple looks with the same fixture
- Available in direct or semi-direct distributions
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 59 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate number of tiers or ring sizes and remote driver options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 40 lb (19 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 5W per foot of OAH for low output and 12.5W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L120W | White 120W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 7,108
L224W | White 224W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 13,269
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
MCE max distance to the driver (including OAH) is 15' for low output and 7' for high output. MCP max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory. Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Luminaire shown above features MCE mounting. For straight cable options, see catalogs AIP12094, AIP12095, AIP12096, and AIP12097. Please choose one:
3 Minimum adjustable cable length of each tier is half the diameter of the ring
Optical Distribution *
Choose DID option for 80% down/20% up distribution on the largest ring. Uplight slits with a matte opal diffuser added to top of housing, as shown below.
4 Apply .92 multiplier to largest ring for delivered lumens
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard