Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One of the slimmest profiles on the market
- Segmented for easy transportation and installation
- Sections securely connect with flat joining plates
- Matte opal acrylic diffuser sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Smooth light with zero pixelation
- Go cordless with energized cables
- Available in direct or semi-direct distributions
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 59 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion; four segments
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match (except button canopy). To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including other sizes or alternate mountings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 0.2W per foot of OAH for low output and 0.5W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L108W | White 108W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,398
L200W | White 200W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 11,848
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
BCE max distance to the driver (including OAH) is 9'. BCP max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances contact factory. BCP mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. BCP option includes standalone (independent of ceiling couplers) junction box cover. BCE option requires access above the ceiling and uses ceiling coupler (with cable gripper) to mount to electrically non-conductive structure above. Coupler mounts to ceiling using a 3/8" through hole with a maximum structure thickness of 1.25". Excess cable exits ceiling coupler above structure to be connected to Class II power lead (BCE). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Luminaire shown above features BCE mounting. Please choose one:
3 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum and not painted to match housing
Optical Distribution *
Choose DID option for 80% down/20% up distribution. Uplight slits with a matte opal diffuser added to top of housing, as shown below.
4 Apply .83 multiplier for delivered lumens
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard