Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2” x 3” profile
- Create a well-balanced combination of indirect and direct light to increase visual comfort and improve light uniformity
- Get tight to the ceiling with the Close-Mount Indirect Batwing option
- Control up and down components independently
- Seamless housing is finished to your specification
- Clean, continuous lines of light with zero pixelation
- Superior fit and finish
- Keep ceilings clean with minimal mounting hardware
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Direct/Indirect
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 115 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 42°C (108°F)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Seamless matte opal acrylic (bottom). Frosted clear acrylic (top).
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Choose a DIRECT light source below:
DIR-L42W | White 42W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,020
DIR-L85W | White 85W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,112
DIR-L169W | White 169W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 12,151
Light Source 2 *
Choose an INDIRECT light source below:
Indirect Distribution *
Choose the optical distributing for the indirect portion of the ring:
1 Delivered lumens are 90% of the output shown under Light Source 2.
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from charts for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
2 Canopy dimensions may change for SCA and MCA mountings.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box (with auxiliary mounting holes for MCA). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. The minimum OAH is half the diameter of the drum plus the diffuser height.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard