Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2” x 3” profile
- Create a well-balanced combination of indirect and direct light to increase visual comfort and improve light uniformity
- Control up and down components independently
- Seamless housing is finished to your specification
- Clean, continuous lines of light with zero pixelation
- Superior fit and finish
- Keep ceilings clean with minimal mounting hardware
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Direct/Indirect
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 115 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 42°C (108°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Segmented matte opal acrylic (bottom). Frosted clear acrylic (top).
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 30 lb (14 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Choose a DIRECT light source below:
DIR-L53W | White 53W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,811
DIR-L106W | White 106W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 7,621
DIR-L212W | White 212W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 15,243
Light Source 2 *
Choose an INDIRECT light source below:
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box (with auxiliary mounting holes for MCA). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH).
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard