Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2” x 3” profile
- Segmented for easy transportation and installation
- Clean, continuous lines of light with zero pixelation
- Superior fit and finish
- Keep ceilings clean with minimal mounting hardware
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Integral power supply for easier installation
- Only one power drop
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Direct
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 72 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 32°C (90°F)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard and Current NX optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Lutron Athena, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 60 lb (28 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Choose a DIRECT light source below:
DIR-L106W | White 106W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 7,621
DIR-L212W | White 212W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 15,243
DIR-L424W | White 424W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 30,486
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Lutron Athena, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
1 Canopy dimensions may change.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). The aircraft ceiling coupler can be connected to power drop canopy or can be separated from the power drop canopy to gain flexibility in mounting.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. The minimum OAH is half the diameter of the drum plus the diffuser height.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard