Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Slim 2”x2” line of light with 24" elevation change
- Three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- 70% direct/30% indirect distribution
- Up to 1,150 lm/ft
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Ideal for separating open offices, providing wayfinding, or adding markings
- Up to 550' of continuous light with just one power drop
- Maneuvers easily around obstructions
- Easy daisy chain wiring simplifies installation
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Luminous Lines (AIP12234), Arcs (AIP12235), and Connectors (AIP12237) are ordered separately
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >36,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 106 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply. Power drop kit required for each continuous run; see catalog CPS12238 to order. Connect power drops anywhere along the run.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 34.5°C (94°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- EMERGENCY: Contact factory for remote options
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate configurations
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Mounting Weight: Consult Factory.
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on
application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L15W | White 15W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,602
L31W | White 31W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,311
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
For mounting center information, go to https://www.spilighting.com/AIP12236 > Downloads > Install Sheets. Power drop canopy mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). The aircraft ceiling coupler can be connected to the power drop canopy or can be separated from the power drop canopy to gain flexibility in mounting. See Downloads on website for mounting center measurements. Aircraft cable suspension uses ceiling coupler to mount to structure above. Coupler accepts 1/4-20 threaded rod or can be anchored using through hole (hardware by others). INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation, the contractor is responsible for using the actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. All ends of Elevation Changes are joiners. Sections do not come with a power drop; see CPS12238 to order separately. Contact the factory for help determining how many drops your layout requires.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard