Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- White matte acrylic diffuser enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Standard 45 degree swivel canopy.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 200 lb (91 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
(5) L57W | (5 HEAD) White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 18,545
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Canopy is 6.5" diameter with a 45 degree swivel. Stem accessories do not vary with overall height (OAH) changes.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. Fixture and stem accessories do not vary with overall height (OAH) changes.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard