Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Add texture to a space with architectural panels (standard panels are available with other panels available upon request)
- Optional durable wood laminate faceplate option adds a warm, natural texture to a space
- Optional embossed stainless steel-linear and crosshatch face plate option adds a unique, metal accent and texture to a space
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Faceplate and housing finished to match your specification (unless a faceplate option is specified). Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L36W | White 36W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,467
L72W | White 72W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,933
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Other styles available upon request. Contact factory to customize an architectural panel that coordinates with your application.
Requires recessed mounting. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others).