Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Complement your modern designs with this cleanly designed fixture featuring no visible fasteners
- White matte acrylic diffuser spreads light evenly across the entire lens, minimizing shadowing and hot spots
- Eliminate the need to locate, mount, and wire remote equipment with standard Integral Class II power supply
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L50W | White 50W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,301
L25W | White 25W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,150
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens