Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fixture provides backlight illumination, accenting a space while creating a sense of depth
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE (LED): L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: LED versions feature integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- LENS: TL (top lens) and BL (bottom lens) standard with any LED module
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L7W | White 7W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 466
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 931
1 Incandescent/Quartz Lamp(s) Not Included
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
2 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens