Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Hinge and latch assembly simplifies relamping by eliminating the need to remove and manage fixture bowl
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: Fluorescent
- CCT: Fluorescent lamps are 3500K unless specified
- BALLAST: Integral electronic fluorescent ballast utilizes the latest energy-saving technology to maintain consistent color temperature, CRI and lumen maintenance, while eliminating the need for remote mounting and simplifying installation. Class "A" sound rated ballast for use in low ambient noise applications.
- TEMPERATURE: Thermally protected ballast limits operating temperature.
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic is standard; matte acrylic and hand painted lenses optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others)
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
1 T5 & T8 Fluorescent Linear Lamp(s) Not Included
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.