Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Hinge and latch assembly simplifies relamping by eliminating the need to remove and manage fixture bowl
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- Lumen Maintenance: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: LED versions feature integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic is standard; matte acrylic and hand painted lenses optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others)
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,119
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,239
1 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
2 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
3 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens