Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optically engineered, precision LED optics control light distribution and direct light where it is needed
- Premium 95% reflective aluminum is utilized in the highly-efficient and effective reflector design
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Recessed housing has anodized finish providing optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: This product is non-dimmable, contact factory to discuss options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Tempered glass lens protects fixture lamp engine. Aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable.
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Capable of 1/2 IP conduit connection.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for poured concrete applications and use in wet locations. IP67 rated fixture per International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certifies fixture as dust-tight and protected against temporary immersion.
ATTENTION!! CORD MUST RUN UNINTERRUPTED FROM THE FIXTURE TO A LIQUID TIGHT SPLICE ENCLOSURE (BY OTHERS). DO NOT CUT CORD AND MAKE SPLICE IN RECESSED BOX BEHIND FIXTURE. THIS BOX IS NOT LIQUID TIGHT. MAKING THE CONNECTION THERE WILL CAUSE THE PRODUCT TO FAIL AND VOID ITS WARRANTY.
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Delivered lumens shown below are for Plane Wash distribution.
L2W | White 2W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 84
L4W | White 4W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 157
L7W | White 7W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 314
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Optical Distribution *
See IES zip file for photometrics and polar plot for each distribution.
5 Delivered lumens are 70% of Plane Wash output shown above
6 Delivered lumens are 57% of Plane Wash output shown above