Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions—35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35°—while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Wet listed for interior or exterior applications
- Natatorium-rated: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, IP68 light engine, fully potted power supply
- Watertight power supply box
- Optional direct orientation available
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Indirect orientation has no visible fasteners within view
- High Output option tops 100 lumens per watt delivered
- Optional cut-off shields and louvers available
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP68 rated White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 1 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 52°C (126°F); Direct = 49°C (120°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations; suitable for interior or exterior use
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L63W | White 63W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,846
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Shield the source from view at certain angles, absorb or block unwanted light, or reflect and redirect light with optional cut-off shields and louvers. Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
2 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens
Available in an optional direct orientation for lighting corridors, walkways, or anywhere else direct illumination is needed.
4 Direct orientation includes thermal vents
Where color-over-angle isn't a priority, such as when reflecting off of wood surfaces, you can choose a High Output option to increase efficacy to more than 100 lumens per watt delivered.
5 Apply 1.09 multiplier for delivered lumens. Excludes color-over-angle correction lens