Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- A true asymmetric with high-efficiency optics
- Efficacy up to 102 lm/W
- Optional backlight shielding available
- Full horizontal cut-off
- Minimal projection off the wall
- Delivers a smooth, consistent beam pattern of even white light suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Top lens removes striations and corrects for color-over-angle
- Natatorium-rated: Durable aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish, corrosion-resistant fasteners, sealed LED modules, and fully potted power supply(s) sealed with epoxy
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- ORIENTATION: Indirect or direct
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs at 40°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes integral Class 2 power supplies
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 40°C (104°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations; suitable for interior or exterior use. IP66 rated fixture per International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certifies fixture as dust-tight and protected against powerful water jets.
Approximate: 35 lb (16 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Delivered lumens shown are with the Wide Asymmetric (WA) optical package; apply multiplier for alternate distribution.
L324W | White 324W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 32,983
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
1 Not available in 2700K
2 Not available in 5000K
Yoke mount features ±12° of adjustable tilt.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR-Damp includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up. EMR-W/L includes a wet location enclosure for battery back-up.
Optical Distribution *
The backlight shield reduces the appearance of hot spots on walls. Contact factory for applications support.
3 Delivered lumens are 70% of the output shown under Light Source; see IES file