Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optical chamber painted high reflectance (minimum 92%) white
- Spun metal housing adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ OR 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 109 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- LENS: Clear Pattern 12 prismatic acrylic lens
- FINISH: Superwhite (PT01) thermoset polyester powder coat paint standard
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L172W | White 172W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 18,714
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard