Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 1.5" diameter housing
- A forward throw optic, for even wall wash illumination, is standard
- Symmetrical optic options are available for more volumetric illumination
- Lamp body can be rotated and locks into position for precise fixture alignment
- Up to 1,450 lumens delivered per foot (with Forward Throw distribution)
- Provides even illumination with no break between fixture
- Continuous row installations are simplified with lead lengths to accommodate daisy chain through wiring
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered (with Forward Throw distribution)
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Delivered lumens shown below are for Forward Throw distribution.
L12W | White 12W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,220
L21W | White 21W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,136
L42W | White 42W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,271
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Optical Distribution *
See IES zip file for photometrics for each distribution.
1 Delivered lumens are 90% of the output shown under Light Source; see IES file
2 Delivered lumens are 104% of the output shown under Light Source; see IES file