Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A forward throw optic, for even wall wash illumination, is standard
- Symmetrical optic options are available for more volumetric illumination
- Provides even illumination with no break between fixture
- Continuous row installations are simplified with supplied push-in wire connectors and lead lengths to accommodate daisy chain through wiring
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered (with Forward Throw distribution)
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Delivered lumens shown below are for Forward Throw distribution.
L31W | White 31W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,079
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,795
L115W | White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 11,590
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Optical Distribution *
See IES zip file for photometrics for each distribution.
3 Apply .90 multiplier to Forward Throw output shown above for delivered lumens
4 Apply 1.04 multiplier to Forward Throw output shown above for delivered lumens