Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Dust cover lens standard
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static color options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L11W | White 11W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,084
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,040
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,079
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Bracket mount is the recommended mounting for installing Echo fixtures longer than three feet. The BRK mounting is for individual fixtures and features a bracket at each end for surface mounting and includes a separate cover that fits over a standard 4” octagonal junction box. Additional support required (by others). Yoke mount features a yoke that runs the full length of the fixture, and the 4” octagonal junction box cover is centered on the yoke with auxiliary mounting holes. Horizontal and Run mount options use either a stem or hub canopy at each end to mount to a standard 4" octagonal junction box, auxiliary mounting holes are provided. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
3 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
Other Than Standard Options
When selecting HZT mount, you may specify a projection other than standard. Specify overall projection required from wall to the end of the fixture. Overall projection greater than standard includes aircraft cable support kit.
| Projection length other than standard