Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- IP68 light engines, connectors, and fully potted drivers stand up to harsh natatorium environments
- Yoke mountings feature formed aluminum yoke brackets which equip the fixture with durable mounting components that will not rust or corrode
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: Up to 99 lm/W delivered
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 28°C (82°F)
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L254W | White 254W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 25,146
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Hub and Horizontal mounts use a hub canopy at each end to mount over a standard 4" octagonal junction box, auxiliary mounting holes are provided. Yoke mount features a yoke bracket that runs the full length of the fixture, the 4” octagonal junction box cover is centered on the yoke with auxiliary mounting holes. For indirect use only. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
Cut-Off Shield painted to match housing.