Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- IP68 light engines, connectors, and fully potted drivers stand up to harsh natatorium environments
- Yoke mountings feature formed aluminum yoke brackets which equip the fixture with durable mounting components that will not rust or corrode
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- ORIENTATION: For indirect use only
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 99 lm/W delivered
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 28°C (82°F)
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 40 lb (19 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L380W | White 380W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 37,620
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Hub and Horizontal mounts use a hub canopy at each end to mount over a standard 4" octagonal junction box, auxiliary mounting holes are provided. Yoke mount features a mounting bracket at each end of the fixture.
The 4" octagonal j-box is covered by the mounting and a cover plate.
INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
Cut-Off Shield painted to match housing.