Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- A true asymmetric with high-efficiency optics
- Efficacy up to 112 lm/W
- Optional backlight shielding available
- Full horizontal cut-off
- Minimal projection off the wall
- Delivers a smooth, consistent beam pattern of even white light suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Top lens removes striations and corrects for color-over-angle
- Natatorium-rated version available
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- ORIENTATION: Indirect or direct
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs at 40°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 112 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes integral Class 2 power supplies
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 40°C (104°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Delivered lumens shown are with the Deep Asymmetric (DA) optical package; apply multiplier for alternate distributions.
L216W | White 216W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 24,214
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT. Contact factory for alternate color temperatures.
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens
Yoke mount features ±12° of adjustable tilt.
Optical Distribution *
The Deep Asymmetric beam is commonly used in larger spaces to get more light to the center of the room. The Wide Asymmetric beam provides more even illumination in smaller spaces and allows for greater fixture spacing. The backlight shield reduces the appearance of hot spots on walls. Contact factory for applications support.
2 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .78 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Apply .63 multiplier for delivered lumens
Natatorium construction adds stainless steel fasteners and silicone potted connections to the luminaire’s already robust construction, which includes a durable aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish, and fully-potted power supply(s) sealed with epoxy.