Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- More efficient (131 lm/W) and higher output than any product in its category
- Hides direct view of the light source, improving visual comfort and mitigating glare
- Smallest projection from the wall (9.4”) with an integral driver
- Field-adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment
- Forward tilt directs light away from the wall to the center of the room
- High ambient operating temperature rating and long rated lifetime
- Choose from three standard color temps: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- 0-10V dimming to 1% comes standard
- Built to last from durable extruded aluminum
- Natatorium construction option available for additional protection in corrosive environments
- Rounded geometry blends naturally with architecture
- Excellent replacement for 250W or 400W indirect metal halide fixtures with up to 57% energy savings
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- ORIENTATION: For indirect use only
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs. at 44°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 131 lm/W delivered
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 44°C (111°F)
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum housing and cast aluminum end caps provide durable protection for internal components; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L108W | White 108W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 14,094
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens
Hub and Horizontal mounts use a hub canopy at each end to mount over a standard 4" octagonal junction box; auxiliary mounting holes are provided. Yoke mount features a yoke bracket that runs the full length of the fixture, the 4” octagonal junction box cover is centered on the yoke with auxiliary mounting holes. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers. Choose a mounting from below:
Cut-Off Shield painted to match housing.
Natatorium Construction means you can be confidant that your SPI Lighting luminaire is built to withstand the corrosive environments of natatoriums. Stainless steel fasteners are added to the fixture’s already robust design, which includes an aluminum housing painted with a minimum of 2 mils powder coat paint and fully-potted power supply(s).