Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality indirect light increases visual comfort, eliminates source brightness, and improves uniformity
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Glare-free with full horizontal cut-off
- Can tilt +/-8.5° and still maintain full horizontal cut-off; locks into position
- Super-high 125 lm/W standard efficacy
- Lights from the perimeter, keeping ceilings clean and clutter-free
- Delivers a smooth, consistent beam pattern of even white light suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Specially designed to operate in high ambient temperature environments
- Innovative pin-fin aluminum heat sink keeps LEDs cool, lengthening the lifetime
- Natatorium option adds additional protection in corrosive environments
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- ORIENTATION: Indirect (contact factory for direct applications)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs at 50°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 125 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supplies and enclosure. Max distance to the driver is: #18 AWG = 20', #16 AWG = 30', #14 AWG = 50'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 50°C (122°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match, except the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including wire guard options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 40 lb (19 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED
lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L649W | White 649W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 81,060
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT. Contact factory for alternate color temperatures.
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts over standard 4” octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes.
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm ambient temperatures.