FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Drop in replacement tub allows for quick and easy upgrade for HID to LED
- Designed to fit into existing Lightruss systems and deliver the same performance
- Optical performance allows for the creation of a fully indirect LED system equal to current 400W and 1000W Metal Halide (MH) Lightruss Systems
- Up to 40% energy savings with an indirect LED system when compared to an indirect Metal Halide (MH) system
- IP68 light engines, connectors and fully potted drivers stand up to harsh natatorium environments
- Modular part system allows for ease of maintenance
- Precision injection molded optics used for consistent performance from unit to unit
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Back cover plate available for applications such as bleachers, cat walks and viewing areas
- Footcandle levels are capable of meeting many HD television requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
VASTLY SUPERIOR TO RETROFITS
Many LED retrofit kits have hit the market in recent years, but they can be a precarious proposition. In fact, we’ve seen customers choose an after-market retrofit kit only to revert back to the original factory equipment after just a few months. This is a lumen for lumen replacement that will lower wattage, improve quality of light, and lengthen the life of your Lightruss installation.
In this one minute video, watch how to replace a Lightruss tub with the LED version.
To compare all Lightruss products, visit the Overview page.