Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Slim, streamlined design that blends into architecture
- Saves installation costs by significantly reducing the number of power drops, wires and conduit required
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Turn corners and change elevation to follow the contours of the space
- Glare-free light with full horizontal cutoff
- Fully engineered for natatoriums
- Handcrafted in USA
Note: This spec sheet is for the fixture head only. Each fixture attaches to a dual rail truss system with self-supporting geometry. The dual rail truss system is supported by fabricated bulkheads which mount by either corrosion-resistant nickel alloy aircraft cables or stem. Contact factory for a full system layout.
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs. at 45° ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 127 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K standard
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 45°C (113°F)
- DIMMING: 5% dimming standard. Contact factory for 1% dimming options.
- CONTROLS: Standard without controls. 0-10V, Lutron Athena, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing; extruded aluminum rails; precision molded acrylic optics
- FINISH: All components finished to match, except for the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 40 lb (19 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L433W | White 433W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 54,904
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
1 Not available in 2700K
2 Not available in 5000K
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
3 Not recommended for natatorium environments without additional component protection. Contact factory for options.