Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The best way to light natatoriums
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Glare-free with full horizontal cutoff
- Slim, streamlined design that blends into architecture
- The cleanest visual package
- The only solution designed with a truss-type assembly and through wiring that saves money on installation by sharply reducing the number of power drop and conduit required
- Run up to 12 circuits through the rails (contact factory to discuss optional emergency or dimming)
- DC surge suppression included (with NAT option) to increase the protection against minor surge events
- Fully engineered for natatoriums, Lightruss LED Gen 2 is designed to deliver many years of reliability. It features all-aluminum construction; durable polyester powder coat paint finish (including fasteners in critical applications); fully potted power supplies; gasketed and fully sealed LED modules; and fail-safe, corrosion resistant hanging mechanisms.
- Specially designed to operate in high ambient temperature environments
- Innovative pin-fin aluminum heat-sink keeps LEDs cool, lengthening the life of the system
- Lights from the perimeter, eliminating fixtures over pools
- Fixture heads are easily accessed and can be removed, moved, and added after installation without disassembly of the entire system
- LED modules and power supplies are integrated into a quick-change LED engine
- Turn lights on and off – instantly
- System can be designed to turn corners and change elevation to follow the contours of the space
- Easy to specify – our experienced applications team fully designs a system specific for your application and provides the documentation needed to design, bid, and install
- Save 60% or more in energy costs when replacing an indirect Metal Halide (MH) system
- Tried and tested, the Lightruss family has been installed in more than 1,200 facilities
- Handcrafted in USA
Note: This spec sheet is for the fixture head only. Each fixture attaches to a dual rail truss system with self-supporting geometry. The dual rail truss system is supported by fabricated bulkheads which mount by either corrosion-resistant nickel alloy aircraft cables or stem. Contact factory for a full system layout.
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs. at 45° ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 127 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K standard
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 45°C (113°F); contact factory for higher ambient temp applications
- DIMMING: Optional 10% dimming with 0-10v control available; contact factory
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing; extruded aluminum rails; precision molded acrylic optics
- FINISH: All components finished to match, except for the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 80 lb (37 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L866W | White 866W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 109,809
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT. Contact factory for alternate color temperatures.
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens