Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- IP66 rated fixture with robust construction is certified as dust-tight and protected against power water jets
- Low profile of less than 2"
- Frosted acrylic shield enhances the environment with diffuse illumination
- Anodized finish provides optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Matching wall sconce available
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs at 38°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: 82 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and wet location enclosure. Black weatherproof power cord with watertight fittings. 36" lead length standard.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum housing
- FINISH: Available in anodized finishes only. Mounting components are painted to match.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests; including stem mounting or other lengths
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in wet locations. IP66 rated fixture per International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certifies fixture as dust-tight and protected against powerful water jets.
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,314
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,299
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,598
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Contact factory for stem mount.
Select this option only for runs longer than 4'. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible for using the actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the run.
Specify an optional painted Color Accent for the narrow band between end cap and extrusion.