Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from 4 diffuser shapes
- Housing is engineered to act as an efficient heat sink, maximizing output and life by allowing the LEDs to operate at optimal temperatures
- Up to 1495 lm/foot delivered at high wattage
- Semi-direct distribution of 89% direct/11% indirect
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Flush mounted external fasteners
- Available in low, medium and high wattages
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote damp listed Class 2 power supply and either a damp location or wet location enclosure. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- LENS: Diffused acrylic lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finish only with end caps, canopies, and mounting components painted to match
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,470
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,940
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,880
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Features two 6.2" cast aluminum canopies. Choose a mounting from below:
Remote Power Supply Enclosure *
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR will be included in enclosure specified above.
1 EMR not available with PSE-NONE
Lens Shapes *
Shown at top with shape "B". See line art for dimensions.
Alternate end cap finish (AEF) specified separately.
2 Available in painted finishes only
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard