Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Frosted acrylic shield enhances a space with diffused illumination
- Anodized finish provides optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs at 38°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: 82 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and either a damp location or wet location enclosure. Black weatherproof power cord with watertight fittings. 36" lead length standard.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finishes only. Mounting components painted to match.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests; including static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in wet locations. IP66 rated fixture per International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certifies fixture as dust-tight and protected against powerful water jets.
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,314
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,299
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,598
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Remote Power Supply Enclosure *
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Specify a painted Color Accent for the narrow band between end cap and extrusion.