Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A unified grouping of 3' luminous cylinders
- Matching bi-planar finish detail on top and bottom maximizes visual appeal from all angles
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- 1100lm integral regressed downlight available with beam spread of spot (19°), narrow (35°), and medium (45°)
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Available in either stem or power cord suspension
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 110 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser available (contact factory)
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plates and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW, Tunable White, other sizes, or configurations
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 45 lb (21 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Please note, photometry files contain data for single pendants. To create clusters, layer the individual files according to your project’s specification.
(3) L19W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,303
(3) L38W | White 114W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 12,609
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from charts for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
All controls allow for independent dimming of ambient and downlight components. For wireless options all fixtures in a single cluster are controlled together; contact factory for pricing if individual control of fixtures is required. Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Downlight CCT will match the Lamp Options selection above. Please choose one:
(3) 14W-19° Spot
(3) 14W-35° Narrow
(3) 14W-45° Medium
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Power cord (PSC) is white and is adjustable up to OAH. Stem mounting (PSS) features a 45 degree swivel. Choose a mounting from below:
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard
2 Minimum OAH = fixture length + 6", to allow for access to mounting/wiring