Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clean and minimal profile
- Symmetric distribution
- Lamp body can be rotated up to 330° for application specific aiming
- Housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment
- Standard translucent shield softly diffuses light
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and enclosure. 36" lead length standard. Continuous runs are supplied with one power supply per fixture. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional; contact factory
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum tube with aluminum end caps
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. Choose from an anodized satin aluminum finish or from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including other lengths or to discuss shielding options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 5 lb (3 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,440
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,520
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). CAS and LBC mount to standard octagonal j-box. SBC mounts to a standard switch box. ICS mounting does not require a j-box for mounting. This mounting is supplied with six feet of power cable inside flexible metal conduit to allow the j-box connection to be done in an accessible place. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
Select this option only for runs longer than 4'.
4 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard