Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Frosted acrylic shield enhances a space with diffused illumination
- Anodized finish provides optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 82 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class II power supply and enclosure. 36" lead length standard; black power cord standard unless otherwise specified. Each module requires connection to a 24V constant voltage power supply; modules over 60W may require multiple power supplies/feeds
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10%
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finishes only. Mounting components painted to match.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests; including static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)