Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- ELECTRICAL: Construction rated for branch circuit wiring
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: Symmetric opal shield
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 484
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box.