Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Frosted acrylic shield enhances a space with diffused illumination
- Anodized finish provides optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs at 38°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: 82 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and enclosure. 36" lead length standard; black power cord standard unless otherwise specified.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finishes only. Mounting components painted to match.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests; including static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
Alternative wattages available upon request.
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,454
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,545
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,090
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Bulkheads are painted to match the anodized finish selected for the housing. To specify a different color, choose Alternate Bulkhead Finish (ABF). If BK03 is specified, accent plates are finished to match bulkheads.