Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from 5 diffuser shapes
- Configure in a run or mount as an individual fixture
- Housing is engineered to act as an efficient heat sink, maximizing output and life by allowing the LEDs to operate at optimal temperatures
- Up to 1495 lm/foot delivered at high wattage
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Available in low, medium and high wattages
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class II power supply, enclosure and white power cord(s). Each module requires connection to a 24V constant voltage power supply; modules over 60W may require multiple power supplies/feeds. Max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- LENS: Diffused acrylic lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finishes only with end cap and mounting components painted to match
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L31W | White 31W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,218
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,034
L115W | White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 12,115
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 2" x 4" switch box with auxiliary mounting holes. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
3 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory. Runs are configured using 4' and 8' sections; consult factory for other lengths
Lens Shapes *
Shown at top with shape "B". See line art for dimensions.
Alternate end cap finish (AEF) specified separately.
4 Available in painted finishes only