Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Slim 1.25" cross-section
- Symmetric distribution
- Lamp body can be rotated up to 330° for application-specific aiming
- Housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements (standard 4" OAP only)
- External fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 87 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and enclosure. Continuous runs are supplied with one power supply per fixture. Max distance to the driver (including OAP) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Acrylic frosted lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum housing
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including other lengths
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 5 lb (3 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L15W | White 15W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,301
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,514
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,942
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). LBC mounts to standard octagonal j-box. SBC mounts to a standard switch box. For either mounting, power is run through the arm.
Select this option only for runs longer than 4'. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation, the contractor is responsible for using the actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall projection required from wall to the end of the fixture. Up to 18” OAP with no vertical support needed.
| Projection length other than standard