As part of our first-shift assembly team, you will follow engineering drawings to assemble lighting fixtures that continually uphold our quality standards. You will be responsible for assembling lighting fixtures from start to finish utilizing power and hand tools, as well as soldering parts.
Manufacturing and soldering experience is strongly preferred.
SPI Lighting is a commercial lighting manufacturer located in Mequon, WI. With over 30 years of industry experience, SPI Lighting continues to innovate with energy-efficient LED lampings. We are committed to our core principles: service, performance, and innovation. Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work.
- A good work history is a MUST (including good performance and attendance).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience that demonstrates accuracy, careful handling and attention to detail.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Manual dexterity – Able to work with your hands, as well as utilize various power and hand tools.
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Able to bend, twist and stand all day.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to cross-train and learn various duties.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)