We are a leader in the manufacture of commercial lighting. Located in Mequon, Wisconsin, our facility is clean and modern. As part of our first-shift assembly team, you will follow engineering drawings to assemble lighting fixtures that continually uphold our quality standards.
Be responsible for assembling lighting fixtures from start to finish utilizing power and hand tools, as well as soldering parts. Manufacturing and soldering experience is strongly preferred.
Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work. We offer a competitive salary of $15/hour. Part-time employees are eligible for medical coverage.
- A good work history is a MUST (including good performance and attendance).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience that demonstrates accuracy, careful handling and attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Manual dexterity – Able to work with your hands, as well as utilize various power and hand tools.
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Able to bend, twist and stand all day.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to cross-train and learn various duties.
- Assembly and/or soldering experience preferred, but not required.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to email@example.com, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)