As part of our first-shift assembly team, you will follow engineering drawings to assemble lighting fixtures that continually uphold our quality standards. You'll be responsible for assembling light fixtures from start to finish utilizing power and hand tools, as well as soldering parts.
This position requires six months of related assembly experience. Soldering experience is strongly preferred.
Qualifications and experience:
- A good work history is a MUST (including good performance and attendance).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience that demonstrates accuracy, careful handling and attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Manual dexterity – Able to work with your hands, as well as utilize various power and hand tools.
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Able to bend, twist and stand all day.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to cross-train and learn various duties.
SPI Lighting, Inc. offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays each year, health, dental and much, much more.
As an added benefit, SPI Lighting covers the entire cost of a SINGLE health insurance plan to include additional funding that is added into a health savings account for you. If you decide not to elect the health insurance coverage, you receive an additional $4000.00 per year, spread over 26 pay periods. Divided out over the course of a year, $4000.00 is another $1.92 added to your hourly wage. More details can be discussed during an initial phone screen or in person interview.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)