We are seeking a self–starter with a good work history that includes good attendance and performance. Experience working in a manufacturing environment with fabrication capabilities is required.
Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work.
- Experience setting up and operating a Brake Press
- Experience on other fabrication equipment a plus (such as setting up/operating a punch press or CNC, as well as operating Shears, Saws or other machining equipment)
- Experience using a tape measure, calipers and other basic measuring tools.
- Experience reading job specifications, interpreting blueprints and other fabrication documents.
- Experience monitoring inventory of on-hand materials.
- Accuracy in recording set up and run times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including the ability to keep paperwork and parts together and organized.
- Willingness to cross train on duties within the Fabrication department including operating a variety of equipment as needed.
- Stand, walk, reach, bend, climb, balance, and use hands & fingers
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to email@example.com, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)