WIRELESS CONTROLS MADE EASY
Effortlessly integrate with the Wireless Controls system that best suits your needs. Simply select from the standard options now available on the spec sheet.
At last, pure 2” cylindrical forms completely lit radially and end-to-end. No end shadows, no metal collars—just pure lines of light.
From 6-inch miniature forms to sweeping 8-foot lengths, this versatile design element will wow with its unparalleled execution and exceptional attention to detail. Pavo 2” can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or any angle in between and is a beautiful, functional luminaire unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Several products look similar on paper, but in reality there’s only one with even illumination this well-executed. Be sure to see, and specify, the real thing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Linearly-lit pendant provides 360° of illumination along the entire length of the lens
- No metal collars to break the minimalist form
- Meticulously designed ends have no visible shadowing
- Top and bottom designed with an identical finish for a uniform look from any angle
- Create angular or horizontal configurations with a unique angle mount option (available in fixtures up to 6 ft)
- Contact the factory for multi-unit arrays on a single canopy
- Pairs well with the entire Pavo family, which features fully illuminated cylindrical forms from 2” to 12" in diameter up to 8' in length
ADJUSTABLE ANGLE MOUNT
This mounting option adds an adjustable aircraft cable to the end of the fixture (through the lens) and connects to the ceiling with a discreet bullet canopy. Mount vertically, horizontally, or any angle in between. Adjustable angle mount is available with fixtures up to 6 ft.
Recommended replacement for: SIP12102 & SIP11831.